Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday March 25, 2013

March 25,2013 The weather is 31° but it's supposed to be in the high fifties with no rain this week! What an exciting forecast in the northwest! Right now: I'm cuddled up on my big overstuffed chair with my little man drinking a wonderful cup of coffee. On my reading pile: Mary Balogh's "The Famous Heroine" "The Backyard Homestead" On the tv: The Americans Elementary Ancient Aliens This week: Spring cleaning Bake muffins Easter crafts Crocheting: A green scarf to go with my Spring outfits Dinner this week: Monday: Enchilada burritos Tuesday: Tuna Tacos Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner Thursday: Hamburgers and Steak Fries Friday: Tater Tot Casserole Saturday: Leftovers Sunday: Ham, Deviled Eggs, Asparagus, Baked Sweet Carrots, Rolls, Potato Salad and Strawberry Shortcake

No comments:

Post a Comment