Saturday, March 30, 2013

No chores

So today was gorgeous! My little man and I had a play date this morning, then we picked up big brother at school, next was the library and then the bank. After that we came home and had lunch, took a nap and played in the sunshine when we woke up. After all of that goodness, I didn't have to cook! My husband picked up Papa Murphy's! What a wonderful day of no chores.

Tomorrow I am excited to be preparing the house for Easter and guests. My favorite thing to do is dye Easter eggs and make each finger tye dyed, lol.

The chicken coupe is almost finished. My husband is putting the roof on it tomorrow.

I started a new book series, "The Little House on the Prairie". I was never a fan of the tv show. When I saw "The House in the Big Woods" I was interested and checked it out. I finished that book so quickly that we went back to the library today and I got two more of the books in the series. I didn't realize the show was based off of these books until my husband told me. How funny.

Tomorrow is a brand new day and I'm thankful to God for I am so. blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment